The act of giving should be as joyful and enjoyable as the gift itself. At Artisan du Chocolat we pride ourselves in providing a stress-free gift service of sumptuous British chocolates.
Follow the guide to help us handle your order seamlessly.
1. Browse through our inspired pages of gifts from thoughtful attentions to statement pieces or simply enter your budget and let us recommend the perfect chocolate gift for you.
2. Fallen in love with for a chocolate gift yet? Great! Orders without personalisation and sent to a single address can be easily completed online:
- Proceed to add the items to your cart
- Specify giftwrap and/or message
- Our discounts will be applied to your basket total automatically
- Complete the checkout and an invoice will be issued to you.
- Ta-da! We will take care of the rest!
Should you require delivery on a specific day, provide this information in the Comments box at the Checkout.
3.If you cannot decide (we know it is hard to choose between our delicious chocolates) or prefer gifts personalised (gift tags, custom print ribbon, your own media adding), please contact our chocolate elves for a chat and a quote using the details on the right. We don't bite (well only if it is salted caramels).
4.We can send your gifts to an individual address - perfect if you want to deliver the gifts yourself. Alternatively, we can deliver directly to your recipients using a reliable courier with signed/tracking services – no matter how complex and far-fetched the list of destinations is. Email your address list to us or send a physical copy on a CD/USB Drive to Artisan du Chocolat Ltd (Corporate Service), Orbital Park, The Long Barrow, Ashford, Kent TN24 0GP.
Still puzzled? Eat some chocolate and read our most frequently asked questions or please contact email@example.com or call Michael West on 01233505170(option 1).